THINGS I DID WRONG THIS WEEK:
1. I said “ass” in front of my kids … ok, fine…. maybe I said more than just “ass” … then told them they can’t say bad words.
2. After sternly telling my 4-year-old he couldn’t have mini donuts at bedtime, I quickly shoved 3 in my mouth and closed up the bag all stealthy and ninja like.
3. I counted my kid to a 3 (3 strikes you’re out kind of thing) and then did absolutely nothing.
4. I yelled at my kids to stop all their yelling.
5. I lectured my 9-year-old about sounding bossy or condescending when talking to her brother, then turned around and did the same thing to hubby … oops.
THINGS I DID RIGHT THIS WEEK:
1. Didn’t strangle any kids.
2. Didn’t let anyone starve to death – not even the dog.
3. Didn’t drink an entire…
View original post 63 more words